Thursday, July 12, 2012

Funny Story From My Childhood

My childhood was filled with lots of crazy , funny wacky moments.

One time when i was 8 or 9 .
My mum prepared a very delicious meal.
My favorite .
Eba and Eguosi soup.(Don't even bother with trying to understand what meal it is)

By the time the food was ready by 9 pm that night i had already salivated enough to fill a 10 litre bucket .
In fact , I had already eaten the food a 100 times over by just perceiving the aroma escaping from the kitchen.

Finally , it was ready.

I didn't wait for any invitation when mum placed my plate on the dining table.
I jumped on the plate and literally devoured the mountain of Eba and draw soup in minutes.

Like Oliver Twist ,i could not wait to ask for another plate.
My tummy was swollen .I was filled but i could not resist eating another plate.

Mum gladly served me another plate. She was more than happy i was eating the same food twice.(something i rarely did).

I ate the whole plate.this time I took my time.

By now my tummy was now so swollen like I was 15 minutes from delivering a set of twin baby boys.

But i was not through...
Greed had the better of me.

I sneaked into the kitchen like a thief in the night and got me another plate.

15 minutes later i could hardly breathe.

My stomach was about to burst like a balloon.
I could feel it.

I slowly went to my room and laid on the bed.I felt like a python that just swallowed a hippopotamus.

I could not sleep the whole night . I was tossing and turning all over the bed like a ball that was kicked around by angry soccer players.


Suddenly , around 2 am.I could not take it anymore.My stomach could not too.
Before i knew it ,I felt like throwing up.

I rushed my head over to the corner of the bed and in 1 minute vomited all the food i had spent 2 hours shoveling into my mouth.

Out came all the food i had eaten in the form of slimy , half digested shit that by my body rejected.


That was the day i learnt my first nasty lesson about food.
It might be good but too much of it is always bad.

1 comment: