Friday, July 6, 2012

The most embarrassing day of my life


  
It happened in the year 1996  during my JSS3 exams . I won’t forget that day because I was writing my favorite subject –mathematics.
I had answered all the compulsory questions and was rounding off on my last question when I heard the soft voice of the invigilator say,

“10 minutes more”

Next thing I know I needed to pee. The urge was very strong but I sat down and continued answering that last question. I didn’t want to lose any mark.
I wanted to make sure I had A in that paper.

Suddenly  ,I felt something warm flowing down my legs. I had peed on myself.
 I didn’t care . I sat back and kept writing everything that was in my head.

“stop writing, pens up”

That was the invigilator. The exams had come to an end. 

I was through.
I put my pen up and smiled like a kid who just won an award.

When the invigilator came to get my answer script she was surprised to see water around my seat.

She was not impressed .

I got punished that day but guess what ?

I had an A and till this day no one has ever remembered or ask me about that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment