Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The scary marketing experiment story


" That's a stupid marketing idea. I won't work" I said as we strolled into the office complex.


My partner had just suggested a wacky idea for promoting out flagship product.

And it sounded too crazy.


"people would not take us serious" I kept telling him.

'well, you never know tilll you try" he replied.

" i have seen stupid ideas that work wonders. And remember , you always said...test everything". he added.


And well, he was right. I have always told him that.

So i mulled he thought over and said...

"okay. go do it"


He smiled like he just received the good news of a promotion and raced out my office.

The next day, as I got to the office, I saw something that almost made me vomit.

On top of one of our car was something that looked like a corpse.

"What the hell?"

"Is this what his idea was?". I asked myself.



I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

Someone was about to be verbally annihilated.














No comments:

Post a Comment