Tuesday, June 26, 2012

$250 000


One evening, I was heading back home after seeing off my friends. When I got 10 houses away from my house, my phone vibrated in my hip pocket.
I brought it out and looked at the screen. It was a text message.
I opened it. Read it for 20 seconds and busted into a crazy fit of laughter. I almost fell into the gutter on the side of the road. People on the road thought I had just gone mad.

This was the content of the text message.

You have won $250 000 in the blackberry awards. For claims, send your name and mobile via. E-mail To:bbawards@blummail.org.

Wow…
$250 000?
That’s a lot of wad to play with . Damn, am freaking RICH. Am gonna paint the whole town red.
Am going to buy me a hummer truck…

BUT …wait a minute.

Here is the thing.

I got this text on my little, worn out Nokia phone.
I don’t have a blackberry. I don’t plan to buy one. At least not soon.
So the big question is-how the hell did I win $250 000?

Hahahahaha….
You can’t get me.  BLOODY Scammers.


No comments:

Post a Comment