Monday, June 25, 2012

wrong Room


I raised my head and looked around. All I could see was light shining from the top and bottom of 2 doors ,3 meters from the bed.  I noticed the room was tiled .

My room is covered with a red rug.Then it hit me.

I was not in my room.

“where the hell am I? “

I turned my head to my right and noticed somebody lying on the bed by my side.
“who the hell is lying on the bed in a room I don’t remember coming to?”.
I looked at the person on the bed. The dim light didn’t help. I looked hard.
Guess who was on the bed?

 Billy. My neighbor.

That was a big relief.

I searched around the bed for my phones. I was lying on them. I picked the nearest one and pressed a button. The light from the phone brightened the room . A  little.

I checked the time. It was 4: 25 a.m.

Billy moved his head . I had apparently woke him up or the light from the phone did.

“Billy how far?”

And that is how we talked for like 10 minutes . He told me how I came to his room the night before- tipsy. He said I spoke with him for a few minutes and slept off -just like that.
After we talked I stood up . Picked my 3 Nokia phones and headed for my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment