Monday, June 25, 2012

Introduction


Hi my name is …
Well , just call me Mk.
The other day I read an article that shook me .
A little .

10 000 hours ?

Men ,that is like 13 to 15 years if you spend 2 hours daily practicing something. And since I want to hone my short story writing skills I decided to start this blog.
I will definitely not spend 2 hours daily writing short stories but I will write a story a day on this blog. It could be 4 lines , 100 words , 800 words or anything.

Yea , I may not write some days.
I will write stories about the little interesting things happening everyday in my life. Stories about what I have learnt.
Stories about stories.
Stories about other people’s story.

So as I learn something or anything at all about writing stories ,I will write a story and try to use it .

It is going to be like a diary?

Yea,  something like that.

But not like the boring shit people write in their dairies.
Feel free to comment ,correct or suggest anything to me.

MK .

2 comments: