Saturday, October 20, 2012

You are a moron



“I have to tell you something that has been bothering me”, I said to Billy.
“What exactly” he replied as he raised his head from the pillow to hear what I had to say.


“I don’t know how you will feel about this, but I just have to tell you” I replied.

“What is it “.

Billy was getting really impatient.

Come close, I don’t want your sister to hear us.
Billy’s sister was lying fast asleep on the other corner of the room.
Billy moved closer as I spoke these words softly into his ear.

“You are a moron”.

We both burst into a wild fit of laughter.
It was a stupid joke.
 A joke I am known for.

“Really?”
 Billy replied with a smile.
“This is what I think about it” he added.

And he whispered these words into my ears.

“Same to you”

No comments:

Post a Comment