Friday, September 12, 2014

Clouds And Wizards

It first happened when i stepped out of the school bus 3 days ago.

As i waited and waved the bus to disappear down the road , i noticed smoke hovering around me like clouds.

Like something you see only in movies.

Like a wizard in a Harry potter movie...only that I wasn't riding on a broom or dressed in black

cloak.


It lasted for a few seconds though so i just thought wow...

"that was cool"

But when it happened again 2 days later , i knew there was something more to it.

This time the clouds lingered for almost 10 seconds.

"What the hell is that?"

"what's that smoke all about you?" Max asked .

"I don't know ,

"I noticed it a few days ago too"

My voice trembled as fear gushed out with the words from my mouth.


Immediately I got home , I ran to mom.


"Mom, what's wrong with me?"


"clouds are following me around"


Mom looked at me and said ...

"Son , there's something i need to tell you."

No comments:

Post a Comment