Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Story Of The Insolent Girl

On my way back from my drinking spree one Friday evening , I saw a girl who had the beauty of 400 models combined.

I could not resist the urge to go talk to her.
So I strolled up to her with the confidence of a man who had just won a $1 million jackpot.

"Hi" I said smiling from ear to ear.

She didn't reply.

"Hi" I said again still smiling from ear to ear.

Perhaps she didn't hear me.

But she didn't talk. Didn't even move.

I was completely ignored... like I was not even there.

"Am talking to you"

Still , no reply.


As I stood there on the concrete slab looking at her , completely embarrassed by her actions...passersby took notice and looked in my direction.


"Why are you feeling like?" I asked her ...beginning to get a little angry.

"Why are you ignoring me?"


As I began raising  my voice...I heard footsteps behind me.

The voice of a young man said...


"Sir, you're talking to a mannequin"




No comments:

Post a Comment