Thursday, September 11, 2014

Is This The Best Music Movie Ever Made?

So I have watched the movie perfect pitch like 3 times already and I can’t get enough.

 I love music so any movie about movie attracts me like a magnet. 

 But Perfect Pitch is kinda different.

 When i watched the movie for the first time, the throwing up on stage by…one of the Bella girls...sucked me in.

 And the Treble Makers are just awesome.

 You know, one would expect some old boring crap from accapella (hope I spelled that right) groups …but these guys rocked and made accapella …freaking awesome .

They music the made with their mouth...is amazing.

 I will definitely watch again… jumping to the cool parts of the movie using my remote.

 If you love to watch a cool music related movie that will crack your ribs with laughter go…get Perfect Pitch.

 It’s an old movie though.

Released in 2012 , I think.

 Go get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment